Photo: Harry Kane looks all bulked up in Tottenham training after rigorous pre-season under Conte
Spurs fans have a lot to be excited about ahead of the start of the new Premier League campaign.
Fabio Paratici has brought in six new players – Ivan Perisic, Fraser Forster, Yves Bissouma, Richarlison, Clement Lenglet and Djed Spence. They’re all fantastic signings, and Tottenham could really go on and achieve something special this term.
As exciting as the new signings are, Kane is the man Spurs count on year after year. Now, he looks in better shape than he has ever done before.
Harry Kane looks all bulked up in Tottenham training
Tottenham are preparing themselves for the new Premier League campaign, but their immediate focus is on the game against Jose Mourinho’s AS Roma this weekend.
Pre-season friendlies definitely don’t matter, but Antonio Conte hates losing, and he’d hate it even more if his side suffered defeat against a team managed by Mourinho, an arch-nemesis of his a few years ago.
Conte has been putting his players through the paces in pre-season training. His training methods have been so rigorous that many players, including Kane, collapsed in South Korea. That seemed brutal then, but Spurs stars look fitter than ever now.
Kane has bulked up considerably now compared to the end of last season. He showed off his new physique in Tottenham’s training yesterday, and rival defenders will surely be worried now.
- ‘He will go’: Pundit thinks Conte will leave Tottenham immediately if Daniel Levy approves one transfer
Just to show you how different Kane looks now compared to before, here’s a picture of the Englishman in action for Tottenham in the final Premier League game of last season against Norwich City.
Kane has always been Tottenham’s main man since he burst onto the scene. The ‘amazing‘ Englishman has taken Spurs to a whole new level over the years, but the best may still be yet to come.
One of Kane’s biggest issues over the years has been untimely injuries.
He missed five games last season, which is not bad, but fitness issues kept him out of the side for 16 games in the campaign before and 17 fixtures in the 2018/19 season. (Transfermarkt)
Kane, who turns 29 today, has still been Tottenham’s best player in that period, and now that he looks better than he has ever done before, Spurs fans can expect a really special season from their talisman.
- ‘Don’t talk’: TalkSPORT pundit left fuming after what he’s heard manager saying about 28-year-old Spurs player
You may also like…
- Report: Newcastle could now bid for Rennes striker Gaetan Laborde
- ‘Dragged around’: Jamie O’Hara claims 28-year-old Tottenham player really struggled against Chelsea yesterday
- ‘I apologise’: Jamie O’Hara has just admitted he was completely wrong about ‘sensational’ Arsenal player
- Report: West Ham now could move to sign ‘unbelievable’ Italian international, who started in Euro 2020 final