'He'll be one of the greatest': Diogo Jota amazed by £100m player Liverpool are reportedly favourites to sign
Diogo Jota is a huge fan of Borussia Dortmund star and reported Liverpool target, Jude Bellingham.
The Mirror reported a few months ago that Jurgen Klopp really likes the 18-year-old England international and is plotting a move to sign him in the upcoming summer transfer window. It was also claimed that the Reds are leading the race to sign the youngster, who is valued at £100 million.
Bellingham is undoubtedly one of England’s finest young talents. He has been absolutely sensational for Borussia Dortmund over the last 18 months and he has impressed in a Three Lions shirt as well.
It is looking likely that Bellingham will leave Dortmund for a bigger club in one of the next two summer transfer windows and he’d be a phenomenal signing for Liverpool if that deal goes through.
- Report: ‘Fabulous’ £66.5m striker has just decided he doesn’t want Arsenal, but he’s ready to sign for Liverpool
Diogo Jota: Liverpool target Jude Bellingham is a complete midfielder
Jota sat down for a quick video with Playstation this week and he was asked to name his ideal player in each position – attack, midfield and defence.
The Liverpool man chose Bellingham in midfield and even went on to make a huge prediction about the teenager.
Jota said: “He has everything for a complete midfielder.
“I think he will be one of the greatest players in the future”
We have to say, Jota is spot on.
Bellingham is undoubtedly one of the best young players on the planet at the moment. He has been absolutely incredible for Dortmund and he will only get better in the coming years.
Liverpool’s midfield is already strong with Fabinho, Thiago and Jordan Henderson. Two of those three are getting on a bit and a player like Bellingham would be absolutely perfect.
Dortmund are set to lose Erling Haaland this summer. They will do everything they possibly can to retain Bellingham’s services, but if Liverpool go in with a big bid, they should be able to get a deal over the line.
- Report: Andrew Robertson spotted applauding after what £25m Liverpool star did during first half vs United
You may also like…
- Report: Everton have now approached ‘sensational’ player who Newcastle made contact with this weekend
- Report: Mo Salah has blown Klopp away at Liverpool recently for his behaviour towards ‘outstanding’ player
- Report: Tottenham and Everton have both added £12m speedster to their list of attacking targets
- ‘You know what to do’: Ryan Sessegnon appears to publicly encourage £20m star to join Spurs