Top five stats from the Premier League weekend featuring Arsenal and Tottenham
3. Olivier Giroud is on fire
Arsenal were heading for defeat at Old Trafford until Olivier Giroud stooped to head them level in the dying moments of the game, securing a precious point.
That header was Giroud’s seventh goal from his last eight shots on target in the Premier League, spread over two seasons. A hit rate of 88%.
He may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but Giroud is on fire at the moment.
You may also like…
- ‘He’s got everything’: Manager tips ‘Arsenal’s best player’ to join Premier League rivals one day
- ‘All roads lead to Rome’: Arsenal fans discuss Ramsey and Xhaka picture
- ‘Omg’, ‘Slightly Less FC’: Some Arsenal fans react after hearing who Arteta’s reportedly willing to sell
- Report: Arsenal legend set to land second-tier job