Three key statistics ahead of Arsenal vs Bournemouth
Arsenal return to Premier League action after a close draw with PSG in midweek, facing Bournemouth at the Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners sit fourth in the league at the moment having secured progression in Europe, three points behind Chelsea, while Bournemouth are in the top half after an impressive start.
Here are three key stats ahead of their Sunday afternoon meeting:
1. Arsenal have won every match they have ever played against Bournemouth
Yes, Arsenal have a 100% winning record against Bournemouth across history.
However, this is not as impressive as it sounds, as the clubs have only met on three previous occasions, twice last season and a league cup meeting in 1987.
Still, Bournemouth will be keen to make this right and notch their first win (or even goal) against the Gunners.
You may also like…
- Report: Arsenal finalising five-year deal for club’s ‘best trainer’; ace is set to earn £110k-p/w
- Liverpool fans react as club reportedly battling Arsenal for Euro 2020 Sweden star
- Report: Arsenal plan move for foreign star who’s within price range, Guardiola called him ‘excellent’ in 2018
- ‘He makes me laugh’: Jack Grealish loves one Arsenal star who’s a ‘great player’