Finally, they’re back. And, to put it simply, the Predator Mania Champagne boots are simply stunning.
They’ve landed with a pretty hefty price tag, at £249.95, but this latest Adidas offering will be more than worth the money for fans of the much-loved icon of the modern game.
Originally released prior to the 2002 World Cup finals in South Korea and Japan, the announcement of these boot’s release, late last month, has been a very long time coming.
The champagne Adidas Predator Mania Colourway were famously worn by Alessandro del Piero, Raul and David Beckham, all of whom have now retired after illustrious playing careers.
This special addition retains signature details of the original boot, showing off vintage graphics from when it first debuted, while updating the outsole with an innovative and lightweight SPRINTFRAME.
Despite their semi-retro roots, the Manias boast the latest technology for today’s game with a synthetic leather upper, alongside the traditional fold-over tongue.
This is finely complemented by a synthetic inner lining, for added comfort, and conical shaped studs to reduce the overall weight and feel of the boot.
Of course, the Predators are not the only silo available in the Champagne Pack. If you’re looking for a slightly cheaper alternative, you cannot go far wrong with the Adidas Copa 17.1.
Key Boot Features:
- Synthetic leather upper with fold-over tongue
- Synthetic lining for comfort
- The SPRINTFRAME construction uses geometrical research and a new stud configuration to offer the perfect balance between light weight and stability
- Control frame around forefoot for better ball control and quick direction changes
- Heel cage for added stability
- Transparent firm-ground outsole with improved flexibility in forefoot