Jamie O'Hara claims Tottenham star Son Heung-min is actually a lot better than Jack Grealish
Spurs signed the South Korean from Bayer Leverkusen for £22 million in the summer of 2015 (Guardian). Everybody knew he was a talented player then, but what he has achieved in the Premier League over the last seven years is simply phenomenal.
- ‘Out of this world’: Dejan Kulusevski says two players have really impressed him since he joined Tottenham
Jamie O’Hara claims Tottenham star Son Heung-min is better than Jack Grealish
On talkSPORT this week, O’Hara was absolutely adamant that Tottenham have a better front-three than Premier League champions Manchester City.
The Spurs-supporting pundit is open to putting Harry Kane vs Erling Haaland and Dejan Kulusevski vs Phil Foden up for debate, but the one thing he’s not prepared to agree on is that Grealish is on Son’s level.
He said: “Spurs have the best front three in the country… fact! Haaland is new, I get that. Haaland and Kane is up for debate. Kuluveski and Foden is a close call as well. Kulusevski is in unbelievable form right now and he’s 22 years of age. It’s up for debate.
“Grealish is not as good as Son!”
Grealish and Son are very different players, but the fact that both of them play in the same position makes them comparable to a certain extent.
The Manchester City man, signed for a staggering £100 million last year, had a difficult campaign under Pep Guardiola. He scored just six goals and provided four assists in all competitions last season, which isn’t a great return for someone as supremely talented as him.
Son, on the other hand, scored 24 goals and provided 10 assists last season. That is an outrageous return for a wide player, and basing off just those numbers, he’s head and shoulders above Grealish.
Tottenham fans will surely back their number seven to boast a better return than Grealish again this season.
You may also like…
- Charles Watts shares Fabio Vieira update after Arsenal gem spotted limping in training
- Arteta set to unleash ‘electrifying’ Arsenal talent v Bodo/Glimt, fans should be thrilled – TBR View
- Report: Tottenham eyeing January move for ‘incredible’ midfielder likened to De Jong
- Michail Antonio left gutted after Leon Bailey got hold of Lionel Messi’s shirt