'Incredible' Tottenham-linked defender completely silences Vlahovic in 4-0 win last night
Dusan Vlahovic has been the talk of the town over the last few days, but a defender Antonio Conte reportedly wants at Tottenham – Gleison Bremer – made him look average last night.
The Serbian’s Fiorentina faced Torino in the Italian top-flight and were beaten all ends up.
A brace from Josip Brekalo and a goal each from Wilfried Singo and Antonio Sanabria gave Torino a convincing 4-0 win, but it was Bremer at the back who won all the plaudits for keeping Vlahovic quiet.
The Brazilian defender has been fantastic this season and he has been heavily linked with a move to Tottenham.
Dusan Vlahovic ‘silenced’ by Tottenham-linked Bremer
Vlahovic is undoubtedly the most feared striker in Italy at the moment.
The Serbian has scored 18 goals already in all competitions this season and Fiorentina fans were convinced that he would come up with the goods against Torino as well.
However, Bremer, as CalcioMercato have written it, ‘silenced Vlahovic’ last night and the Serbian was withdrawn at the 73rd minute-mark after having little effect on the game.
Bremer has been receiving rave reviews for his performance against La Viola last night and it’s only a matter of time before he finds himself at a bigger club.
- ‘Little bit worried’: Gold says some at Tottenham fear star’s injury could be more serious than Conte thought
Should Spurs sign the Brazilian?
Tottenham’s fierce rivals Arsenal are pushing hard to sign Vlahovic. If things go their way, they will get him and he would be a sensational signing for them.
What better way for Spurs to react than to sign the man who silenced the Serbian?
Bremer has impressed everyone since the start of this season. He has been absolutely brilliant, so much so, that Fabrizio Romano labelled him as ‘really incredible’ and a ‘true leader‘.
Spurs really could do with a true leader at the back and Fabio Paratici should go all out for Bremer before a different club snaps him up in this window.
You may also like…
- Report: Spurs launch new bid for ‘unbelievable’ player, now just £5m away from signing him
- ‘Not happy’: Thomas Partey issues Instagram statement after being sent off for Arsenal last night
- ‘Biggest improvement’: Klopp says ‘outstanding’ Liverpool player has actually got so much better
- Report: League winners make ‘hugely attractive’ offer to Arsenal for their ‘phenomenal’ player, he’s considering it