Five key statistics ahead of Crystal Palace versus Manchester City
Manchester City’s phenomenal early season form has been tempered with some average results recently, as Pep Guardiola’s men have slipped to third in the Premier League.
Palace, though, are another team on a bad run, losing their last four Premier League matches.
Here are five key stats to know ahead of this meeting between two under-performing sides.
1. Sergio Aguero is on fire at the start of games
Manchester City’s prolific striker Sergio Aguero has had his niggling injuries this season, but he is still right in the battle for the golden boot, mainly because of the way he starts games.
The Argentine has opened the scoring on five games so far this season, more than any other player in the league.
His form has put City on the front foot on numerous occasions and will be key this weekend.
You may also like…
- Newcastle and Everton boost, as Arsenal reportedly willing to sell Nicolas Pepe
- ‘A joy to watch’: 12-cap international linked with Crystal Palace has a big fan in Steven Gerrard
- ‘In two or three years’: Robert Pires backs ‘wonderful’ PL boss to replace Arteta at Arsenal
- Leeds star sends six-word Instagram message to Conor Gallagher, after Tuesday